Miyerkules, Enero 25, 2012

Grace Island Resort- A Haven


The way they welcomed us was overwhelming!


Aroma Cafe, where our boat awaits us..


Hollywood?


 stolen shot
Hello Grace Island!
Me and Ligaya aka Joy

our cottage


Grace Island's Function Room



Destination: Grace Island Resort (Occidental Mindoro)

Holidays give me a chance to go and explore the Philippines!

My friends went there January 20, 2012 and I was left behind to watch Jeremy Camp's concert at church the next morning. After the concert, I went to LRT Gil Puyat to ride Ceres Bus going to Batangas Pier which cost  P167. The bus left at 08:30 and I arrive at Batangas around 10:30. Since I didn't know the place, a teenager offered help. He said I could travel via Montenegro Shipping (P120) . The roro trip was at 02:00 in the morning. The teenager whom was a vendor asked me to buy some "pasalubong" (present). A broas cost P180!!!

So there, the roro took 2 hours. I looked for a Dimple Bus inside the roro going to Ligaya where my friends were staying. The bus from the port to Ligaya cost me P140.

We left Ligaya at 04:30 am. From Ligaya to San Jose, it should take 2 hours because of the rough road. Unfortunately, there was an accident and we couldn't pass through. That was the only was so we didn't have a choice but to leave the elf and ride a bus after waiting for more than an hour.


We took the Dimple Bus going to San Jose which cost P70 and from the bus terminal we rode a tricycle (P10) going to Aroma Cafe where our boat was waiting.

The boat could accommodate 30 people (I think). It took one hour from the shore of San Jose to Grace Island.

The view going there is spectacular much more the place itself!!!

We were welcomed by a live band!!!!

The day tour including the cottage and boat cost P6,500 good for 10-20 people. We were offered Free Biking, Kayaking and a Tour at their Mini Zoo.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento