Huwebes, Enero 26, 2012

Sagada

The Bomod-ok Falls

To get to the Big Falls, one must hire a guide from the Tourism Desk at the Town Hall care of the Sagada Environmental Guides Association (SEGA) or the office of the newly-established Sagada Genuine Guides Association (SAGGAS). For the former, the charge for a group of 10 people or less is a pretty affordable rate of 600 pesos (~15 USD). 

We made a friend in the process. A Chinese guy named Sam from Hong Kong. This trip was just after 8 Hong Kong Tourists were killed in Manila. I asked him if he was afraid. He looked at me for a while and said no. Weh? =D

What am I doing? Pretending to be Samson?

My Pearly White "I conquered Sagada" Shirt became dirty white after my tour @Sumaguing Cave. Wrong choice of shirt.

The water was so cold that we couldn't take a swim. What a shame. 

the piled coffins of Lumiang Cave. Even the nails are made from wood. There are some opened coffins but errr I don't think you should look at them.

You can text John Justo @ 09053288492 as a tour guide. Very nice and patient. He's also a nursing student that time so he could help you in times of emergency. =D *knock on wood*


Jane and Eugene entering the mouth of Lumiang Cave

How do I get to Sagada?

If you are looking for a cheap place to stay:

Tita Mary is a nice old lady. You could cook in her kitchen. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento